Dear Family Creations,
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done to help this cycle be a successful one.Everyone from Family Creations has been so supportive and professional. I spend a lot of time on the various egg donor message boards. I will definitely refer both egg donors and recipients to you. I would give your agency nothing but the highest of praises. If you ever need to use me as a reference it would be my pleasure. Thank you for always being "my rock".
- Recipient - Tennessee
Thank you for your time and devotion in finding a donor for us. I really appreciated your support and kindness, and know that if I were in a place to refer someone to Family Creations, I would not hesitate. You've been really, really great.
- Recipient - Texas
We are very grateful in how you made this a "seamless" journey for us to grow our family.
- Recipients - Washington
When I saw an ad on how to make a good amount of money doing something good for somebody, I found out about the whole process of egg donation. It never dawned on me to consider this, only because I never had the information on it. The more I learned about it, the easier it seemed.
When I actually started to complete the many steps involved, the staff at Family Creations was so helpful, informative, and professional. They told me every little detail so there were no surprises for me. They couldn't have been more accommodating to my schedule, either. They are extremely easy to work with. I have no regrets at all donating my eggs. In fact, I am doing it again in the near future. If I had only known sooner about egg donation, I would have started a few years ago. Not only was Family Creations great to work with, but everyone else involved was wonderful as well.
- Donor - California I would highly recommend that anyone considering becoming a donor work with Family Creations. I had been considering donating for a few years before contacting them. Everyone was extremely helpful. The staff made sure I understood every aspect of the process and were there to answer any questions along the way. I am proud to be a donor and I look forward to working with Family Creations for my next cycle. Thank you for a very positive experience!
- Donor - Illinois Before I became an egg donor I had a million questions. After I researched the donation process and various agencies, I finally opted for Family Creations. From the very start I realized I was working with exceptional staff. More than just answering questions and taking my concerns or schedule into consideration, I really felt like Family Creations, the recipients and myself were a team working together to realize the dream of making a family.
My sense of excitement and honor to be part of something so wonderful was in great part due to the agency's efforts to make me as knowledgeable and comfortable about donating. I've donated twice with Family Creations now, and after having shared stories with other donors and recipients, I'm very conscious of the good fortune I had to find them. I sincerely recommend them as partners for this incredibly personal and rewarding experience.
- Donor - California Family Creations, I would give your agency a stellar recommendation. You know you are the second agency I've worked with so I would know the difference. I viewed literally hundreds of candidates before I selected my donor. With the other agency, after my donor was selected, it took probably six months for them to get the ball rolling. You guys have always been right on top of everything, keeping me informed all along the way.
I also didn't like the fact that the other agency never called me after the pregnancy was achieved. I felt like they didn't really care. Also, when I contacted them within the years following, they never seemed to have a record of who I was.
By the way, my donor got rave reviews from my clinic and I also got a call form the surgery center saying that she not only left a card but a gift! How thoughtful! Thank you so much for everything. You have really been a blessing.
- Recipient - California After 7 years of trying, my husband and I are finally pregnant with twins. We had previously worked with another agency and had a real negative experience. Stephanie worked with us in addressing all of the concerns we had regarding lessons learned from our previous experience. After several failed cycles, we had financial constraints and were not willing to make fast decisions; Stephanie was patient with us and was also very flexible with our financial constraints. Stephanie found us a great donor who was very cooperative. I highly recommend Family Creations and working with Stephanie and I thank god for finding her and Family Creations.
- Recipient - Texas Donating was a gift I wanted to give a family. I had been thinking about it for years and it was not until meeting with the Family Creations that I knew this was the agency I wanted to work with. The woman at Family Creations instilled a sense of confidence and knowledge about the process and answered all my questions with ease. It was an amazing experience and between the agency and my doctor I always felt certain of my decision. I highly recommend speaking with them if this is something that you have been wanting to do. They are true professionals in every sense of the word.
- Donor - California I cannot tell you how comforting it is to know that I had the sheer luck of working with such a great agency. Never once speaking on the phone with the agency did I encounter ANY rudeness, coldness, or exasperation. Everyone was always really helpful and very nice. Most of all, throughout the entire process, I grew to genuinely feel like no matter what I went through as a donor, that the agency was truly concerned about me and looking out for my best interest. Basically, I felt a lot of support from you guys, and that meant a great deal to me.
- Donor - California If you have decided to use an egg donor to resolve your infertility struggles, I urge you whole-heartedly to work with Family Creations. Over the course of a year I contacted and researched over ten donor agencies and reviewed hundreds of donor profiles. We almost committed to several donors, including one "perfect" donor, but something about the agency didn't feel right to me. Our search resumed, and this time I came across Family Creations - suddenly I found myself in whole new league. The service I received from Stephanie and Julia and all the staff at FC was impeccable. Stephanie helped us find our donor and provided me with the personal attention that is so appreciated by anyone who has gone through the trials of infertility. When my husband asked me if I was sure if this was the donor and agency I wanted to go with, I told him that, hands down, this was the best customer service experience I had had with any agency. Throughout our cycle, all my interactions with staff at Family Creations were highly professional, prompt, competent and supportive.
My husband and I had the good fortune to meet our donor after requesting contact through Family Creations. It was a wonderful experience, coordinated impeccably by FC, and our donor was nothing but lovely. One of the first things that came up in our conversations when we met was how great we both felt about working with Family Creations. She had contacted other agencies in the past as well and also found that FC was in a league of their own. I took great comfort through our cycle knowing that our donor was receiving the best care possible from FC. It makes a big difference when doing something as unusual as an egg-donor cycle to have the whole experience facilitated by such a wonderful agency. I'm not sure how FC defines their mission statement, but I have no doubts they are in this business for all the right reasons. They are the Rolls Royce of Egg Donor agencies, (without the Rolls Royce price tag and CO2 emissions!
- Recipient - California Dear Family Creations,
While our journey included far more fertility than we had originally hoped, once we needed an egg donor, our Egg Donor coordinator brought us to you. Having worked with other agencies previously, we can honestly say that your process was stress free and your donor top notch! If only we began where we finished!
Now as we hold our precious baby girl in our arms, we know Family Creations can be credited with helping to make our miracle come true!