Our desire to provide lower-cost fresh egg donation options led us to create the Seed program. Learn more about our affordable egg donor program here.
Low-Cost Egg Donor Program
At Family Creations, we want to help everyone achieve their dreams of a family! To make egg donation more affordable, we created the Seed Program — a low-cost egg donor program. Donors who participate in the Seed Program provide fresh donor eggs that maintain an optimal chance of successful transfer, but the cost ends up being similar to that of a frozen donor egg cycle.
How We Make It Work
Donors to the Seed Program have agreed to reduce their compensation to $5,000 — about half of what they would normally receive. We also reduce our standard agency fee by 50% to bring the agency fee for all Seed Program donors to $5,000. All other fees included, the total cost to cycle with a Seed Program donor is under $13,000. To participate in this low-cost egg donor program, a donor must live within 50 miles of your fertility doctor’s office or additional travel fees apply.
Seed Program Services
- Personalized Matching: The process of selecting a candidate for our affordable egg donor program is the same as all our other programs.
- Our matching department will assist you in identifying possible donors and finalizing the match with your selected candidate.
- Dedicated Case Manager: Your case manager will coordinate every aspect of the egg donation process, from match to egg retrieval.Support For Your Donor: Your chosen egg donor also gets a dedicated team to assist her through the entire donation process.
- IVF Center Facilitation: Our team does all the work on your behalf, working directly with the recipient’s IVF center to help with coordination and scheduling.
- Testing Coordination: Family Creations orders psychological and genetic testing as needed.
- Legal Coordination: We make the legal process much easier by providing referrals and coordinating with reproductive attorneys.
- Trust Account Management: Your case manager helps manage your trust account and coordinates payments to the selected donor.
***Egg donor must live within a 50 mile radius from fertility center, or additional fees apply.
Seed Program Costs and Fees
|Agency retainer Fee (One-week reserve/hold of egg donor included)||$500|
|Due within one week of reserving egg donor||$4,500|
Additional Egg Donor Expenses
|Egg Donor Psychological Evaluation||$350|
|Egg Donor Genetic Consultation||$325|
|Accident Insurance Policy for Egg Donor||$398.55|
|Egg Donor Fee||$5,000|
|Egg Donor Legal Fees||$500|
|Miscellaneous Donor Expense Deposit (unused funds returned)||$1,000|
|Trust Account / Escrow Account Management Fee||$500|
Below are some additional expenses to anticipate
Fees Paid Directly to Other Service Providers (fees are approximate)
Recipient’s attorney’s fees and charges: Approximately $800-$1000
If applicable, medical monitoring for non-local donors: Cost Varies
Medication for cycle: Consult with physician’s office or pharmacy for breakdown
Medical screening and procedures: Consult with physician’s office for breakdown
Please note that a 3% processing fee will apply for Expense Deposit Accounts paid by credit card.
Processing fees do not apply to family creations administration fee. All fees are subject to change without notice.
Working with Family Creations
As the only agency nationwide to offer this type of low-cost egg donor program, we’re proud of our generous egg donors and thankful for their selflessness. When you choose the Seed Program, yo save thousands on the cost of your donor cycle.